Shiny happy dhimmi - #2
Last week I decided to start my own little blog carnival called Shiny Happy Dhimmi. Think of it as blogs to read while watching the crocodiles eat.*
1) If you dream it, it will still not be peace.
2) When the intolerant promote tolerance, there are limits to what they tolerate.
3) Moving soldiers out of harm's way, while hospitals are still targeted. And release more prisoners to build confidence! Sounds like a plan. Plan 9 that is.
4) The United States takes a principled stand against dialogue with dissidents. Iran takes a principled stand against talking with the United States. And the human rights professionals are silent. Nothing like a principled boycott of Israel to make everyone feel better.
5) His sin was visiting Israel. Outreach always works! 1500 lashes.
6) Reuters knows how to judge rationality. Is this rational?
7) Occupation for me but not for thee. How peace corrupts.
8) Maybe it would have been better if Israel didn't exist. Hard to argue when even "peace prize" winners seem to agree.
9) How often can you have imminent crises? Of course they lose their urgency when they are self inflicted. Or when it isn't really a crisis.
10) Is that an "a" or an "o?"
11) When Islamists need to rein you in, you've gone too far. Or when you hurl racial epithets at the newly elected President.
12) Maybe Arabs aren't Nazis, but that doesn't mean that they didn't aspire to be.
* Winston Churchill
Posted by SoccerDad at November 23, 2008 7:04 AM
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last"